4/19/2005

blurring boundaries.......

it seems to me that there is a very thin line of separation between overconfidence and confidence. i must confess (atleast that makes me acknowledge that atleast someone knows about it) that till today i had been what must have been zillions of years behind in my project. i had taken a sabbatical originally planned for a week or so but that soon assumed monstrous proportions in the form of neglect for about a month or so.
my guide (project) is distraught and i had a fight with my friend (although i think that it forms a separate part of my psyché......). but suddenly i find myself at par.i suddenly find myself as if i have gained the knowledge of the lost month of work......i think i have been liberated....

so if this concerns you or reminds the way you also mess things up then tell me is this really over-confidence or an innate faith that things shall shape as and when required........
is this really negligence on my part... or the way things are destined to shape up for me... whether any of these conclusions are true or not this is the way i've been living in my college.
never doing anything till the dagger over my head is ready to tear me asunder.....and i dream the blood dripping tuk...tuk .....tukkkk and then drops my head... well i've escaped many such close shaves..

however if i indeed do this again then i would say

" i have lived to tell the tale"....

go on i am a fan of this procrastination thing......
yipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: