6/23/2010

Deliverance request

With due respect to my friend, reposting his thoughts that echo the current status now -
Super accurate (especially agree on the school point)
I can't keep cheating myself telling that the next company I join is going to be good...
I guess once you get married it'll serve as the perfect distraction for the shit we are going to do all day long.
Chinna vayasula veetla thara tharanu schoolukku kootitu povanga (till 1st std i think) (translated as remember the way little kids are dragged onto their school while they wail in the background)
Same feeling now except that no one can force us, because we have supposedly grown up (mba lan pannirukkom) (after all we have done MBA etc)...
I guess the force will come again after marriage - parents replaced by wife...


No comments: